日本語 / English
as "the Company") provides the Service described below (hereinafter referred to as
"the Service"). (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall apply to those
who use the service described below (hereinafter referred to as "the User") provided by
coton, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall apply to those who use the
Service described below (hereinafter referred to as "the User"). Users of the Service must
the Service. In this case, please stop using the Service immediately.
Attribution of Intellectual Property
Intellectual property rights in the software used to provide the Service and all text, images,
video, audio, music, and other content provided through the Service are the property of the Company
or the provider of such content, and the User may not reproduce, reprint, or otherwise use such
content without the prior consent of the Company. The User may not reproduce, reprint, or otherwise
use the Content without the Company's prior consent.
- In the event of a dispute arising from a violation of the provisions of this Article, the User
shall resolve said dispute at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall hold the Company
and third parties harmless from any and all damages.
Licensing of the Service
We grant you the right to use the services provided on the Sounding City website (https://sounding.city)
(hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), provided that you agree to and comply with
City website () (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), provided that you agree to and
intellectual property rights related to the Service.
This company grants the user permission to use the Service by accessing it from a browser on the
user's smartphone or other mobile terminal (hereinafter referred to as "mobile
terminal") that conforms to the operating environment conditions specified by this company. The
Service may be experienced only with such mobile terminal. The Company does not guarantee that the
Service will be compatible with all mobile terminals.
The Service may collect information about your device location when you use our Service (and also
when you are not interacting directly with the Service if you have turned on the background location
tracking feature with respect to our Service), including your movement status and events that occur
during your experience. We collect and use location information about the user's device,
including events. Because the core feature of the Service is to provide an experience tied to the
user's real-world location, the Company needs to understand where the user is operating the
Service and design the in-Service resources (sound and video). We use a variety of technologies to
determine your location, including GPS, WiFi points from which you are accessing the Service, and
triangulation of cellular base stations. Such location information may fall under the category of
personal information, and the handling of such information is set forth in our Privacy
Location information may be anonymized and used (transmitted to and recorded by the server) to
improve our services.
Operating Environment Requirements
The following environment is recommended.
iOS device: iPhone 11 or later
Android devices: Models released within the last 3 years that can acquire a compass, GNSS
(GPS), and camera
- iOS version: Latest version
- Andoroid version: Latest version
- For Android: Latest version of Chrome
- For iOS: Latest version of Safari
We are not responsible for any damages caused by the use of this service or the inability to use
- The Company prohibits the following acts by the user.
- Disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering, or otherwise analyzing the source code,
structure, ideas, etc. of the Service
- Duplicating, modifying, adapting, or combining with other software the software pertaining to
the Service or the content provided in the Service.
- (4) Destroying security devices or security codes incorporated in the Service.
- (4) To store the Service on a network in a form that allows it to be transmitted to a third
- (4) Deletion or alteration of intellectual property rights notices. In particular, the act of
removing or altering copyright notices and other rights notices attached to the Product or the
- (4) Any secondary use of the contents provided by the Service.
- Acts that infringe on the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy, or other rights of a third
party, or acts that may cause annoyance, disadvantage, or damage to a third party.
- Actions that offend public order and morals, or that violate or may violate laws and
regulations, court judgments, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative measures,
- Acts of interacting or being involved in any way with antisocial forces, such as being an
antisocial force, or cooperating or being involved in the maintenance, operation, or management
of antisocial forces, etc. through the provision of funds or other means.
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company grants a user
permission to use the contents provided by the Service to the extent necessary for posting the
contents on the user's SNS (Facebook, Instagram, etc.). However, commercial use is
prohibited under any circumstances, and posting of such content shall be done at the user's
own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any damages or losses incurred by you or any third
party as a result of your use of this service.
Scope of Warranty
- This service is provided to the user on an "as is" basis, and we disclaim all
warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, reliability (including
non-infringement), or fitness for a particular purpose. We make no warranty of any kind,
including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose. We also do not guarantee that your mobile device will not malfunction as a
result of downloading or installing the Service. All responsibility for the selection, effects
or results of use of the Service shall be borne by the user.
- The Company shall not be obligated to repair bugs or other problems with the Service or to
improve or enhance the Service. However, the Company may, at its discretion, provide users with
updated versions of the Service or information on version upgrades. In such cases, such updated
shall apply to them as well.
- In no event shall we be liable for any lost profits, damages due to special circumstances, or
damages based on a claim for compensation made by a third party to a user in connection with the
Service or use of the Service.
- Users shall carefully check the conditions of the place of use and use the Service with due
care to avoid injury or accident. Except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on our
part, you shall be responsible for handling any accidents such as injuries (including permanent
disabilities and death), and we shall not be liable for any such accidents.
- Users shall be careful to avoid unexpected trouble with other players or contact with other
people through the use of the Service. The user shall be responsible for resolving any such
problems with other parties at the user's own risk, and the Company shall not be held
responsible for any such problems.
- In the event of a change as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the
However, if the Company deems that the change is minor and will not be particularly detrimental
to the user, the Company shall not give notice.
- If a user uses the Service after the notice period specified in the preceding paragraph has
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Any and all disputes arising between the Company and users shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court, depending on the amount of
Effective November 11, 2022
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)